Send a Payment
Payment for the following is required:
- Booking Fee (US $50) – due when application is submitted or soon thereafter
- Program Fee – due when enrollment is finalized.
Bank Transfers can be made from your bank account to Capital Mandarin School’s bank account. Use the information below when transferring funds.
- Bank name: Bank of Beijing
- Swift code: BJCNCNBJ
- Beneficiary name: The Capital Mandarin School
- Account number: 010-910-229-001-201-090-012-94
- Bank address: E- Tower, Bing 12, Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District
- School address: Door 8, Building 26, Xidiancun, Gaobeidian, Chaoyang district, Beijing
- Make sure that all bank charges are for the account of the remitter
- Please indicate your first and last name in the bank transfer being made
- Please email email@example.com the bank code information so that we can confirm when your payment arrives
Refunds and Cancellations:
Please note that only if you cancel more than 30 days before the start of the course, the booking fee will be refunded to your personal account (Bank transfer fees will be deducted from the total refund amount). After this period the booking fee is non-refundable.