Visa Information of Capital Mandarin School China.
For stays at our School, Capital Mandarin recommends you to apply for either of the following two Visas, depending on the duration of your stay:
- 7-60 days: L-Visa (Tourism Visa)
- 60-180 days: X2-Visa (Short term study Visa)
For detailed conditions and terms, please directly consult your local Chinese consulate or embassy or have a look at the links below:
- Sapore Di Cina – Blog about everything that concerns expats in China
- Visa rules of the People’s Republic of China (Chinese)
- Visa rules of the People’s Republic of China (English translation)
- Residence rules of the People’s Republic of China (English)
If you need an invitation letter or other supportive documents for your visa application, an additional service fee of 20US$ will be charged.
Visa extensions to stay at our School for a longer amount of time can be arranged by our administration. However, should you be eligible for an extension, additional service fees apply.
Please get in touch with us directly to evaluate the situation.
In order to prevent Visa fraud, all documents necessary for the application of a Visa will only be provided after your payment for classes has been processed by Capital Mandarin School.
Capital Mandarin School
|Telephone||+86 10 8570 5485|
|Telephone||+34 607 486 292||+34 607486 290|