Are you interested in going to China? Do you want to live in Beijing for 6 months or even a year? Do you want to learn how to speak in Chinese or simply improve your current level? Here is your chance, come work with us! – Take part in our marketing internship!
- Assist the marketing team in creating a social media strategy on platforms such as Flickr, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter…
- Create multimedia content (video, pictures)
- Create feasibility reports about campaign ideas
- Establish a coherent Corporate Identity concept of Capital Mandarin School POS material
- Design and create adverts and campaigns to be published and used by the CMS network
- Administrative task and events organization together with the CMS team
- Ability to work in complex multicultural environment
- High motivation and interest to share and discuss ideas beyond cultures
- Solution oriented, creative and flexible mindset
- Proficiency in Microsoft office/excel applications. Photoshop and video editing tools (premiere, final cut, Sony Vegas) preferred
- Good English skills, Chinese knowledge preferred. Any further language is a plus!
- Background in Marketing, International relations, IT, Communication, Chinese or Asian Studies preferred
Send us and e-mail with your CV attached to it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will answer any questions you may have and keep you informed of the following steps of the selection process.